Indice del forum

TheModdingGames

Benvenuti in ModdingGames - Buona Permanenza

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Importance of Desiccants in Military and Aviation Desiccants
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> MODDING
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 03:08:09    Oggetto:  Importance of Desiccants in Military and Aviation Desiccants
Descrizione:

Importance of Desiccants in Military and Aviation
Desiccants are very important to the Military and Aviation sectors because the presence of excess moisturecontact with vapour molecules can prove to be quite harmful for military as well as aviation equipment. This is where the role of desiccants becomes essential as they are able to protect military and aviation equipment from the harmful effects of moisture. Desiccants not only safeguard against the harmful effects of moisture
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, they also offer protection from harsh weather, sunlight, dirt, dust and grease among others. All the above mentioned factors can cause harm to military and aviation equipment in more ways than one.
One important point to note is that the problems created by moisture usually occur during long-distance transportation of military and aviation equipment to overseas destinations. They can also happen if the equipment is meant to be stored for a long period of time. When military equipment is kept in closed spaces for long hours then the moisture present in the container can react with the equipment. This can cause condensation
, ice formation and corrosion in the military and aviation equipment.
Different Desiccants used in MilitaryAviation Fields
There are many desiccantsadsorbents available to solve the humidity issues of the military and aviation field. Some of the commonly used desiccants are mentioned below:
1) Humidity Indicator Cards: Humidity Indicator Cards are an important desiccant used by the military and aviation sectors to know the levels of humidity present alongside the equipment. The Humidity Indicator Cards are small paper equipment, which highlight the relative humidity levels inside the closed packages. They turn into different colors to indicate whether the humidity levels are optimized or not. By making use of the Humidity Indicating Cards, one can get a clear idea if the adsorbent placed inside needs to be replaced. Sold in different shapes and sizes, these cards can show both extremes of relative humidity- as less as 5% and as high as 95%.
2) Desiccant Bags: Military and aviation sectors also make use of flat-bottomed
, 3-D desiccant bags, which can not only store equipment like guns, munitions, but also keep them away from all humidity-related problems like condensation and corrosion. These bags are designed in such a manner that they satisfy all the specifications put out by the military and aviation industries. The military equipment placed in these bags is absolutely corrosion-free as the bags are a fool proof solution to all moisture-related issues.
Total Views: 82Word Count: 398See All articles From Author

Nutrition and Your Dog's Behavior

Proper nutrition is the fundamental basis for every aspect of your dog's life.

It affects their health and longevity by offering an essential balance of proteins
, fats, complex carbohydrates and the trace nutrients and minerals their bodies need for growth, repair and the mantainance of a sound immunne system.

Nutrition is a complex and integral part of your dog's ability to think clearly, lower stress levels and produce a calmer behavior.

Thinking takes a lot of energy.? Dogs invoved in a training program
, expend tremendous amounts of mental energy focusing on the tasks presented to them.? If your dog starts with minimal nutrition, they become lethargic, edgy or hyper active when asked to perform the simplest of tasks.? They cannot focus and loss concentration after a short period of time or become confused.? If the dog is continually asked to do something they cannot comprehend, confusion can lead to an aggressive form of acting out.

In training dogs
, the first thing I look at is the dog's diet!? I work from the inside out.? Training becomes ineffective if the underlying caiuse for the behaviors are not changed.

Hyper, unfocused and out of control dogs often eat foods with high levels of cereal compounds such as: wheat, corn and?corn meal.

Aggressive dogs eat foods contain higher levels of incomplete protein which produce?excessive amounts of?energy.? These proteins are often incomplete chains, not offering proper building and repair or may be difficult to digest.

Shy or stressed dogs do not digest their foods well at all and can suffer from intestinal complications such as diarrhea.? Their coats are often dry
, brittle and shed heavily.

One way to test the foods you are feeding is to soak the food in water for about 30 minutes. If it swells in size and becomes mushy, it is primarily cereal.

Are your dog's stool soft and loose or is the dog gassy?? If so, they are not digesting the food properly.

By looking at their food, you will do more to help balance their behavior
, as well as, contribute to their health and longevity.

Life Abundance offeres the best combination of balanced nutrients for a proper diet.

The proteins are complete chains and digest easily.

The carbohydrates are complex?and do not turn into simple sugars producing energy swings of high and low behaviors.

The Probiotics in the food balance the intestinal tract and make the food digest more easily, which is perfect?for the nervous or shy dog and ensures all dogs are recieving the nutrients they need from the food.

Jeanne Perciaccanto is a certified Dog Trainer at ?and Health Educator.

Information on food can found at

?

?

?

Girls, it is time for you to indulge in maximum fun without boys. The would-be-bride spends her last opportunity to enjoy her spinsterhood with the company of her friends to a new destination. Since
, there are many destinations across UK, Edinburgh is one of them. Edinburgh hen offers a buzzing life with friendly and warming people. If you run to Edinburgh, you will find that the place is filled with organizations and events .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 03:08:09    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> MODDING Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: